Publications citing the GPD
- Eggins, E., Higginson, A., & Mazerolle, L. (2016). Increasing the access to evidence to inform Evidence-Based Policing: The Global Policing Database, Police Science: Australia and New Zealand Journal of Evidenced Based Policing, 1(2), pp.37-38, ISSN: 2206-5202
- Martin, P., & Mazerolle, L. (2016). Police Leadership in Fostering Evidence-Based Agency Reform, Policing: A Journal of Policy and Practice, Volume 10, Issue 1, Pages 34–43, https://doi.org/10.1093/police/pav031
Reviews that use the GPD as a search source
- Gill, C., Weisburd, D., Telep, C., Vitter, Z., & Bennett, T. (2017). PROTOCOL: Community‐oriented policing to reduce crime, disorder, and fear and improve legitimacy and satisfaction with police: a systematic review Campbell Systematic Reviews, Volume 13, Issue 1, https://doi.org/10.1002/CL2.174
- Higginson, A., Eggins, E., & Mazerolle, L. (2017). Police techniques for investigating serious violent crime: A systematic review. Trends & Issues in Crime and Criminal Justice, 539, pp. 1-13.
- Huey, L. (2018). What Do We Know About In-service Police Training? Results of a Failed Systematic Review, Sociology Publications. 40. https://ir.lib.uwo.ca/sociologypub/40
- Killias, M., Mugellini, G. , Isenring, G. L. and Villettaz, P. (2016), PROTOCOL: Administrative Reforms in the Public Sector and their Impact on the level of Corruption: A Systematic Review. Campbell Systematic Reviews, 12: 1-53. doi:10.1002/CL2.168
- Mazerolle, L., Eggins, E. and Higginson, A. (2016), PROTOCOL: Third Party Policing for Reducing Crime and Disorder: A Systematic Review. Campbell Systematic Reviews, 12: 1-77. doi:10.1002/CL2.153
- Mazerolle, L., Eggins, E., Higginson, A., & Stanko, E. (2017). Evidence-Based Policing as a disruptive innovation: The Global Policing Database as a disruption tool. In Knutsson, J., & L. Thompson (eds.) Advances in Evidence Based Policing, Crime Science Series, Routledge,pp.117-138, ISBN: 9781138698734.
- Mazerolle, L., Eggins, E., Sydes, M., Hine, L., McEwan, J., & Norrie, G. (2018). Criminal justice responses to domestic and family violence: A rapid review of the literature.
- Neyroud, P. W. (2017). Learning to Field Test in Policing: Using an analysis of completed randomised controlled trials involving the police to develop a grounded theory on the factors contributing to high levels of treatment integrity in Police Field Experiments. (Doctoral thesis). https://doi.org/10.17863/CAM.14377
- Telep, C. W., Weisburd, D., Wire, S., & Farrington, D. (2016), PROTOCOL: Increased Police Patrol Presence Effects on Crime and Disorder. Campbell Systematic Reviews, 12: 1-35. doi:10.1002/CL2.159
- Weisburd, D., Hinkle, J.C., Telep, C. (2019). Updated protocol: The effects of problem‐oriented policing on crime and disorder: An updated systematic review. Campbell Systematic Reviews. 15, https://doi.org/10.1002/cl2.1005
- Wilson, D. B., Brennan, I. and Olaghere, A. (2018). Police‐initiated diversion for youth to prevent future delinquent behavior: a systematic review. Campbell Systematic Reviews, 14: 1-88. doi:10.4073/csr.2018.5